Friday, September 5, 2008

He loves it!

The first day went well. Patrick told me first grade is AWESOME! They got to have music class and he told me they get to have PE too. He is so excited! I hope we can keep this momentum going once the expectations start kicking in more.

Mondays and Wednesdays he will have music. Tuesdays and Fridays he will have PE. Thursdays are early release days - and they alternate between music and PE. Wednesdays are library days. Lots of good stuff to keep my little guy busy.

I emailed the PTSA and will be joining. The first meeting is next Wed. I offered to build a web site to post the meetings minutes and upcoming events (right now they just post them on the bulletin board across from the office). They want to talk about it more at the meeting next week.

Now I need to find something to sign me and Benjamin up for - so he can become more social before I go back to work and have to put him in daycare. I think I will look at the Y or the city website, or find a play group.

No comments: